Attend the 2020 Deposit Regulatory Update and Review Seminar from the convenience of your own office via Live Streaming Video as it happens on February 4th (9:00 am - 4:00 pm Central Time), or at your own convenience with 6 months of OnDemand playback.
Attend this live streaming event to learn about the regulatory changes affecting the deposit side of your financial institution in 2020. These changes began in 2019 and many will be implemented in 2020. You won't want to miss what's hot and what to focus on for your examination this year.
The "2020 Deposit Regulatory Update and Review Seminar OnDemand with Live Streaming" has been approved for 7 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email info@ttsTrain.com.
- Deposit Regulation Hot Exam Spots
- FDIC Recordkeeping for those with 2mm accounts
- FDIC Changes on Joint Account records
- Nonresident alien interest reporting - Foreign Tax Identification Numbers
- Regulation CC Changes coming in July
- Overdraft Protection Services - Liability and compliance
- Regulation D - Savings Accounts, Now Accounts and Time Deposit Issues
- Regulation E - Unauthorized transaction, prepaid accounts, foreign remittances
- Regulation DD and UDAAP
- Signature cards - ownership and disclosures. Who gets what!
- And much, much more...
This is part one of a two part series. Find complete series information Here: 2 Day Annual Deposit and BSA Update and Review Seminar OnDemand with Live Streaming
Who Should Attend?
Deposit Compliance Officers, Branch Administration, Branch Operations, Management, training and branch staff will all benefit from attending this program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.