Attend the 2 Day Deposit and BSA Update Seminar from the convenience of your own office via Live Streaming Video as it happens on February 4th and 5th (9:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time), or at your own convenience with 6 months of OnDemand playback.
On day one, streaming attendees will learn about the regulatory changes affecting the deposit side of your financial institution in 2020. These changes began in 2019 and many will be implemented in 2020. You won't want to miss what's hot and what to focus on for your examination this year.
On day two, we will focus on the role of BSA and AML in your financial institution. We will cover the hot spots in examinations as well as some of the core sections in the examination process. Attendees will learn how to manage their program, develop and manage risk assessments and stay up to date on compliance with SAR activity. You won't want to miss this opportunity to get your annual training for the BSA staff and teams at your financial institution.
The "2 Day Annual Deposit and BSA Update and Review Seminar OnDemand with Live Streaming" has been approved for 14 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email info@ttsTrain.com.
The topics covered for each day are as follows:
Day 1: Deposit Regulatory Update and Review - Tuesday, February 4th, 2020
- Deposit Regulation Hot Exam Spots
- FDIC Recordkeeping for those with 2mm accounts
- FDIC Changes on Joint Account records
- Nonresident alien interest reporting - Foreign Tax Identification Numbers
- Regulation CC Changes coming in July
- Overdraft Protection Services - Liability and compliance
- Regulation D - Savings Accounts, Now Accounts and Time Deposit Issues
- Regulation E - Unauthorized transaction, prepaid accounts, foreign remittances
- Regulation DD and UDAAP
- Signature cards - ownership and disclosures. Who gets what!
- And much, much more..
Day 2: BSA Officer and Staff Annual Update and Review - Wednesday, February 5th, 2020
- What is new in BSA?
- Risk Assessments: moving customers up and down
- Status of beneficial ownership
- Customer Identification and Customer Due Diligence for the cannabis industry
- Changes on the CTR for multiple roles
- Building an effect red flag program
- Completing an investigation
- Completing the SAR Narrative
- Training requirements for your staff
- Working with your Board
- Writing and updating your policy, procedures and processes
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA Staff, Compliance Officers, Training and Operations Staff will all benefit from attending this program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.