Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
- New 2020 HMDA Getting It Right Guide, plus new Small Entity Compliance Guide
- CFPB statement to clarify Abusive standard
- Proposed modified CCPA regulations
- CTR ruling on DBA scenarios
- CFPB Supervisory Highlights on consumer reporting
- CFPB semi-annual report to Congress
- Update on CRA reform – what will the Fed do?
- CFPB’s nonbinding “compliance aids” policy
- CFPB’s TILA, EFTA, and CARD Act report card
- Kraninger commentary on GSM patch in ATR rule
- Joint statement on cybersecurity risk
- NCUA supervisory priorities for 2020
- Fed’s new Fintech compliance bulletins
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
"Carl is a wealth of knowledge in all things compliance and I would not have passed my CRCM exam if it wasn't for listening to many of his webinars along the way." -Don Savino, SVP Risk Management, Pacific Western Bank
"The Quarterly Compliance Briefings are always a great source of information regarding what has changed and what changes are on the horizon." -Chris Cerda, Senior Risk Advisory Services, Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.