During this program we will focus on legal issues of account ownership from the time someone is born till the time the account holder dies.
We will look at opening accounts for minors, moving from minor to adult, ownership of property, what happens when the account holder dies and much more. You will learn about account management from the compliance and legal point of view.
- Opening accounts for minors
- Changing Account Types for minors
- What happens when our account holder marries? Divorces? And dies?
- The natural progression of life brings changes to accounts and ownership
- Writing procedures for these changes
- Handling Accounts at death
- WROS, WOROS and PODs the ins and outs of managing ownership
- Powers of attorneys
- Guardians and Conservator accounts
- Learn more about how to help your account holder navigate the issues of life
Who Should Attend?
New Accounts, Deposit Operations, Branch Managers, Branch Administration, Training and Compliance.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.