As consumers continue their shift to a nearly all-digital platform for conducting personal financial transactions, a thorough understanding of Regulation E and the Electronic Fund Transfers Act is an absolute necessity for financial institutions. During this 90-minute webinar, participants will learn about:
- Disclosure requirements;
- Consumer liability for unauthorized transactions;
- Error resolution procedures;
- Requirements for overdraft services; and
- Requirements for gift cards.
We’ll also briefly touch on remittance transfers and proposed changes to the remittance transfer rules.
- Disclosure requirements
- Consumer liability for unauthorized transactions
- Error resolution procedures
- Requirements for overdraft services
- Requirements for gift cards
- Remittance transfers
Who Should Attend?
Card services staff, deposit operations personnel and compliance professionals would all benefit from the information covered during this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.