During this webinar we will look at the examination hot spots for 2020. Risk assessments, updating policy and procedure, adapting your program for advisories and new crimes.
Your program we look at continued problems with CIP and CDD. We will review technical errors audits are finding on the CTR and SAR. You will receive an update of the cyber-crimes, human trafficking and other crimes that have been added to the SAR in 2020.
The "10 Hot BSA Exam Issues" webinar has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email info@ttsTrain.com.
- How to build a better risk assessment
- Proposed Illicit Cash Act—Where are we now on beneficial ownership?
- CIP and CDD – The REAL ID
- CTR including new rule on a person with more than one role
- SARS and the red flag cycle
- BSA Training Requirements
- Updating your policy and procedures for all the changes
- The new FFIEC BSA Exam manual update or status
- Working with high risk customers and services what is BSA’s role
- Human trafficking and Human Smuggling, Elder Fraud and Cyber Crimes
- Marijuana and Hemp
- Managing the BSA process
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers and coordinators, compliance, security and IT.
I have been in the BSA field for over 23 years, and feel that I am very knowledgeable in BSA. I attended with a new employee of our BSA department and feel that this was a great BSA webinar which assisted me in training this employee. - Cynthia B., The Dime Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.