During the webinar you will review line-by-line the text fields and requirements to complete the SAR.
There are fields for cybercrimes, notes to FinCEN and narrative instructions. You will receive highlighted screen shots showing you how to complete and a SAR Handbook to help with timing, referral forms and other tools to help with your SAR filings.
- How to complete the note to FinCEN
- What is an advisory or GTO form
- Cyber crimes
- Human smuggling and human trafficking
- Line-by-line review of all instructions
- Copy of Form and instructions
- Referral forms for staff, excel spreadsheet of all advisories and mortgages
- How to complete a narrative
Who Should Attend?
Tellers, BSA Officers, BSA Support personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officer, Branch Operations.
"Deborah Crawford always does a great job! I have taken many trainings she has offered and the speaker. Always breaks it down to where we understand." - Shawn Sparks, VP, Compliance & BSA, FABT
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.