This rule establishes a new part specifying the rules and regulations to produce hemp. This action is mandated by the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018. This rule establishes licensing requirements, maintaining information on the land on which hemp is produced, procedures for disposing of hemp and handling compliance and violations.
What do you need as a financial institution to handle these accounts? Learn more about what USDA will require during this webinar and decide what you will need to move forward with your Hemp growers.
- What are the definitions?
- What are the licensing requirements?
- USDA Hemp Plan Producer Licensing Application
- USDA Hemp Plan Producer Disposal Form
- USDA Hemp Plan Producer Annual Report
- Laboratory Test Results
- USDA Hemp Producer Licenses, Application, Sampling and Testing for THC, Disposal
- Record keeping rules
- Transportation rules
- Interaction with state rules
- Checklist for the bank, questions to add to your questionnaire, risk rating this new industry.
- Sample policy
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, Operations, Lending and Management.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.