Your executive team develops a strategic plan for your bank each year, but because of other priorities, you never have time to develop a future-looking Technology Plan critical to growing your bank. If your bank is like many others, your technology environment was built over the years using the best options available to you at the time.
While there is no magic formula for immediate improvement in your technology area, by assessing your current environment, and developing a formal plan and budget, you can build technology center aligned with your bank’s strategic objectives. If your bank does not have a formal plan today, we’ll discuss some of the critical elements you may want to consider as you develop a plan for future success in one of your bank’s most challenging areas to manage.
What You Will Learn
- Your 1/3/5 Year plan- what should be included in each?
- Mapping your future Applications and Infrastructure environment
- Internal Infrastructure or Managed Services?
- Security and Redundancy
- Using KPI’s - Is your tech team aligned to support customers, internal users, and growth?
- Proactive vendor planning
- Building a technology roadmap
- Aligning your roadmap with the corporate budget
- Technology Trends- what is important
Who Should Attend?
C-Suite individuals in charge of technology strategy or those interested in building a technology plan to align with their corporate strategic objectives.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.