Your financial institution is full of customers who require many types of services. The BSA exam identifies many services and customers as high risk for money laundering.
We will cover the high risk customers and services listed in the BSA exam manual and begin to see their impact into our AML program. We will look at what makes a customer or service high risk. What extra due diligence is required when the customer is high risk? And can the high risk customers and services impact your bank’s BSA risk rating?
The "BSA: MSBs, MRBs, TPPPs, NGOs and All the High Risk Customers" webinar has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the webinar individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email info@ttsTrain.com.
- Nonresident Aliens and Foreign Individuals (NRA)
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP)
- Embassy and Foreign Consulate Accounts
- Nonbank Financial Institutions and MSBs
- Professional Service Providers
- Nongovernmental Organizations and Charities
- Cash Intensive Business
- Bulk Shipments of Currency
- Electronic Banking
- Funds Transfers
- Electronic Cash
- Monetary Instruments
- Cannabis related businesses (MRBS and HRP)
- Third Party Payment Processors (TPPPs)
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for BSA Officers, BSA Coordinators, Compliance Officers and Security Officers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.