Change is in the air! Are you ready?
We kick off 2020 with many changes to IRAs under the SECURE Act. We also have interest reporting rules finalized which will change your Nonresident alien interest reporting. There will be a change on beneficial ownership as we watch the Illicit Cash Act leave the house and move to the Senate. We may see the eventual migration of beneficial ownership to FinCEN where the CTRs and SARs are housed. This year brings a technical change to the Currency Transaction Report effective February 1, 2020. Plus, our favorite Regulation CC changes effective July 1, 2020. If you think 200 and 4800 is hard on large deposits, try 225 and 5300 for our tellers as the new numbers.
- Regulation CC Changes
- Nonresident alien interest reporting
- Currency Transaction Reporting
- A peek at the Illicit Cash Act
- Continued Issues with Savings and Time Deposits
- New account restrictions and exam issues
- ODP and new lawsuits and “good funds”
- Regulation E unauthorized transaction rules and challenges
- And much much more
Who Should Attend?
Deposit Operations, Deposit Compliance, IRA Personnel, Branch Staff and Managers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.