Attend this TRID A-Z streaming event from the convenience of your own home or office via Live Streaming Video as it happens on Thursday, April 30th (9:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time), or at your own convenience with 6 months of OnDemand playback.
The TRID rules are complicated which can ultimately lead to errors and put your bank at risk. This streaming event will take a look at TRID from beginning to end and everything in between. This is a great opportunity to take an in-depth look at TRID get your TRID compliance on the right track!
The "TRID A-Z Seminar OnDemand with Live Streaming" has been approved for 7 CRCM credits. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. To receive a certificate, email info@ttsTrain.com. Certification holders must report these credits at https://aba.csod.com.
- How to Complete the Loan Estimate & Closing Disclosure
- Shopping Requirements & Restrictions
- Changed Circumstances
- Revising Loan Estimates & Closing Disclosures
- TRID for Construction Loans
- Fees & Charges - What, Where, When, Why & How
- The CFPB TRID FAQs
- Latest Updates, Guidance & Much More!
Training Day Agenda (Subject to Change)
9:00 am - 10:15 am CT (15 minute break)
- Applications, Disclosures, Intent, Good Faith & Shopping
10:30 am - 12:00 pm CT (45 minute lunch break)
- Loan Estimates
12:45 pm - 2:15 pm (15 minute break)
- Revising the Loan Estimate
- Closing Disclosures
2:30 - 4:00 pm
- Closing Disclosures (Continued)
- Revising the Closing Disclosure
- Tolerance Cures & Other Misc. TRID
Who Should Attend?
This webcast is designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, and compliance and audit personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.