Please note the start time for this webinar has moved up one hour. The new, correct start time is 8am PDT/11am EDT.
Live attendance to this webinar will be available for the first 1,000 registrants. If you are not able to attend the live session due to the 1,000 attendee cap, you will be able to view the recording, which will become available shortly after the Live session concludes.
In this FREE webinar, 17th Surgeon General of the United States, Dr. Richard Carmona will answer burning questions financial institutions are seeking answers to.
During these uncertain times, your teams are most likely facing their own fears and anxiety. Dr. Carmona will address the current state of COVID-19, the role the financial services industry plays in preventing further outbreak and practical ways to combat the fear and anxiety of if/when employees encounter a positive case of COVID-19.
We are all hopeful for the day when financial institutions can re-open their doors and lobbies to their customers. Dr. Carmona will also discuss how financial professionals can prepare for when the pandemic lifts. He’ll also cover the possible long-term social and physical affect this virus will have on our communities.
- Current state of COVID-19 and an overview of what the financial service industry needs to know
- How the financial services industry plays a vital role in flattening the curve
- Ways financial professionals can combat fear and anxiety within their staff
- Practical ways financial leaders can prepare for when their lobbies reopen to customers
- Possible long-term social and physical effect COVID-19 will have on our communities
Who Should Attend?
Executives, Senior Management, Retail Leaders, Lenders, Operations Leaders, Information Security Officers, IT Officers, Risk Officers, Senior Management, Board Members
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.