Cash recyclers aren’t just for pod banking. They’re showing up in everything from traditional teller line settings to open architecture banking and coffee shops. With new technology comes new concerns. Join us as we look at the safety and security needs when implementing a recycler. Whether it’s a teller cash recycler (TCR) or interactive teller machine (ITM), they can be a game changer when it comes to responding to a robbery.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how the physical layout impacts security.
- How to manage cash limits and non-vault storage.
- The importance of communication during a robbery.
- Identify cash drawer strategies and security device management.
- Effective camera placement in a non-traditional setting.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for security personnel, but also benefits branch staff.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.