Business account holders ask the most interesting questions about use of the business account.
These questions include: can I put a POD on my business account, can my spouse gain access after death, how do I remove or add a signer and how is my account insured? This program will address 25 different questions your account holders might ask on their business accounts and the correct answers.
- Rights at death on business accounts
- Adding and deleting signers
- Adding and deleting owners
- What to do when a business sells
- What to do when a business changes tax structure
- What is difference in Sub Chapter S Corporation and C Corporation?
- Why do I have to answer all these questions?
- Can I connect my personal account and my business account on one log in?
- And many more questions and answers
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit new accounts representatives, call service representatives, branch managers, assistant branch managers, branch administration, deposit operations, BSA CIP personnel, training and anyone who works with or manages the new account function.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.