During this program we will cover everything a BSA officer needs to know to run a good program.
Learn how to manage risk, CIP, Enhanced Due Diligence in this updated and exciting program. What You Will Receive:
- Updated FFIEC Exam Manual in word
- Copy of the regulation in word
The "BSA Officer Annual Training" webinar has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the webinar individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email email@example.com.
- New Chapter of the FFIEC Exam Manual
- Currency Transaction Reporting changes on business accounts
- Making the decision to exempt customers from CTRs--Risk
- SAR Reporting
- Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence
- Status of beneficial ownership
- What about cannabis? Can we bank?
- Advisory Update—hot crimes and things to watch for
- Risk, Monitoring and Transaction changes with COVID
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, any person within the bank who has responsibility for setting BSA policy and procedure.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.