2020 brought unexpected change, uncertainty, and fear to the entire world due to the Pandemic. Community Financial Institutions must quickly adapt and so does your Strategic Plan.
Your institution is unique so your Strategic Plan should be unique as well. Too often, executives and directors will construct a strategic plan from old plans, strategies found online, or just brainstorming based on emotion or intuition. Financial Institutions, however, have become much faster-paced organizations than they were 10 years ago—or even four months ago!
Community Financial Institutions (CFIs) are impacted by many more forces, regulations, competitors, and now the Pandemic. There are more challenges than ever before but there are new opportunities as well. These drivers highlight the need for every institution to have a living, breathing strategic plan to thrive and grow. It’s all about your strategy!
This important and timely webinar will address:
- The importance of a clearly defined strategic plan structure
- Key components common to successful strategies
- The role of Enterprise Risk mitigation and management in an institution’s strategic plan
- Establishing ‘best practices’ with Board Governance
- Developing, implementing, and managing the strategic planning process in your institution
- Strategic Risk Assessment for New Initiatives
Whether your institution lacks a cohesive strategy, or just wants to review existing plan(s), this webinar will address questions including:
- What is your vision for the future of your institution?
- Do your employees know your vision, and can they articulate it?
- Does the culture and brand of your institution (everything from your electronic signature on your emails to the look of your lobby) reflect the vision of where you want to take your institution?
- Do you know your risks—the risks that are unique to your institution?
- Do you have the right people, and are they in the right places to fulfill the vision of your institution?
You will walk away with tools and ideas to:
- Integrate your Enterprise Risk Management Program into your Strategic Plan
- Integrate your Talent Management Program into your Strategic Plan, and
- Ensure your Strategic Plan doesn’t sit on the shelf and gets implemented.
Who Should Attend?
Any professionals in the Leadership Team, Executives, Directors and Supervisors with planning responsibilities, Chief Risk Officers, and Board of Directors involved in Strategic Planning process.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.