The Federal Reserve, Farm Credit Administration, FDIC, NCUA and OCC have proposed revisions to the Interagency Questions and Answers Regarding Flood Insurance. In addition to reorganizing the Q&As and making changes to provide more clarity on some existing topics, new Q&As were added to address escrowing, detached structures and force placement (just to name a few). Join us for this two-hour webinar and hear all about each one of the proposed FAQs.
What You Will Learn
- Interagency Issued - FDIC, OCC, FRB, NCUA & FCA
- New & Updated Flood Insurance Questions & Answers
- Plain English Explanations & Scenarios
- The 60-Day Review & Comment Period
- Coverage, Force Placement, Multiple Structures, Condominiums, Escrows
- Answers to Your Questions & Much More!
Who Should Attend?
Designed for consumer and commercial loan officers, loan processors, compliance and audit personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.