Clear, concise, complete information is critical to a board’s decision making. Examiners closely scrutinize board packages to confirm the board is receiving necessary information. We will discuss the safety and soundness and compliance areas reviewed by examiners. This invaluable session will include what types of reports should be included in board packages and how these reports should be utilized.
Other Topics Include:
- How to determine the info you need (not too much, not too little)
- A ‘walk around’ your institution
- What’s required by each officer to give you at your institution?
- Reg requirements such as: BSA, Fair Lending, UDAAP and more…
- Loan Policy and Summary Reports
- Exception Reporting
- ALCO Reporting
- IT/Information Security/Vendor Management/Risk Management
- Investment Portfolios
- And much, much more!
Subscribe to The Directors Education Series and provide your leaders with the guidance and tools needed to navigate the complexities of today's banking environment.
- Includes Audio, Video and Powerpoint.
- PDF Handouts
- Discussion Questions
- 20-25 minutes in length (Perfect to show at your monthly board meeting!)
Who Should Attend?This program is recommended for your Executive staff including every member on your Board of Directors.
“We are loving the program for our Directors. Training has now become a more regular event and the format and timing of the training is just right for the BOD. They have found the information very helpful in understanding their roles as directors.” — Maureen Daehn, CFO, Maple Bank
“After 42 years in Banking and now a Director, the series enables me to continue my knowledge in this ever changing industry! You're never too old to learn, and being a Director it's our responsibility to continue to learn for the good of our organizations.” — Gerald Schmidt, Board Member, Stephenson National Bank and Trust
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.