This webinar will provide the banker with several advanced tax return concepts and related analyses to help them more effectively work with their business customers.
The webinar will begin with a brief review of analyzing a business owner’s personal “1040” tax return and the return of an LLC, S corporation, and C corporation including Schedules M-1 and M-2, Schedule K-1, pass-through transactions, and other deductions.
- Corporate Tax Issues including Business Structure, Section 179 Depreciation, and Bonus Depreciation
- Investments including Capital Gain/Loss Issues and Passive Activities
- Real Estate Issues including Personal Residence, Rentals, Home Offices, and 1031 Tax-Free Exchanges
- Employer Provided Benefits including “Qualified Retirement Plans” and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Planning Strategies including “Defined Benefit” (DB) Plans
- Estate Planning Issues including Gifting
- Year-End Tax Strategies
- Changes to the Tax Code that impact Business Owners including the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” (TCJA)
Who Should Attend?
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, relationship managers, credit administrators.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.