This webinar will walk you through the compliance maze related to Ability to Repay, Qualified Mortgage, High Cost & Higher-Priced Mortgage Loans.
Regulation Z has a whole lot of requirements for loans deemed to be a Qualified Mortgage, High Cost Mortgage or a Higher-Priced Mortgage. It also requires you to verify a borrower’s Ability to Repay on certain types of loans. Keeping all these rules straight can be quite a challenge to say the least. This webinar will look at each requirement, break it down and tell you what you need to know and how to maintain compliance!
- CFPB Proposals & Regulatory Relief Status/Update
- Small Creditor Categories, Criteria & Status Transitions
- Rural & Underserved Service Test
- Balloon QMs - Are they in play for you?
- QM vs. Non-QM Risk
- QM & Non-QM Ability to Repay Requirements
- HCM Loans - What to Look for & How to Avoid Them
- HPML Criteria, Effects (Balloons, Escrows, Appraisals, etc.) & Much More!
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, compliance and audit personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.