This year-end wrap up will focus on looking at the 2020 year including beneficial ownership, CTR, and crimes listed on the SAR. We will look at the areas of hot crime and the examination hot spots. This is program is a must as we head to 2021.
The "BSA Year End Round Up" webinar has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the webinar individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email email@example.com.
- What’s gone right and wrong with beneficial ownership certifications
- SAR data fields—cyber crimes, human trafficking and smuggling
- SARs COVID 19 Crimes
- CTR problems and concerns
- Managing high risk customers
- Getting those risk assessments
- Audits, Policy and procedures that need fixing
- Hot Exam Spots—customers with notes in check memos, personal accounts used for business
- Coming attractions in 2021
- A look at the 2020 Advisories and implications
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers and Staff.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.