We will go line-by-line through the instructions and follow up with very detailed examples. Last October FinCEN made changes to the FAQs on joint accounts and multiple roles on CTRs. Those went into effect in September. Plus the new business account rules are delayed but we will review those.
The "CTRs: Line by Line" webinar has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the webinar individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Rules on multiple roles now in effect
- New business account rules delayed but not forever
- How to back file a CTR and write a letter to FinCEN
- How to handle the cash ins and outs on joint accounts
- Changes to Line 2 on role of customer
- Delayed Changes to businesses and dbas
- Delayed Changes on multiple locations
- IOLTA Deposits in cash
- Minor accounts
- Power of attorney deposits and withdrawals
- And much much more
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit tellers, teller managers, branch operations, deposit services, training, new accounts and BSA personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.