This webinar will look at the expectations/requirements related to a financial institution’s Compliance Management System (CMS). You will learn how best utilize your resources to create an effective CMS, as well as improve and/or enhance your current CMS.
The "Compliance Management" webinar has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the webinar individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Active board and senior management oversight;
- Risk Assessments;
- Effective policies and procedures;
- Audits & Monitoring;
- Complaint Management;
- Reporting; and,
- Culture (the foundation of an effective Compliance Management System).
A message from the Presenter, David Dickinson: Your Compliance Management Systems are a vital and necessary part of your organization’s success. As you look to develop or fine tune your CMS, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- There is no “recipe” for compliance management. One size does not fit all. There is a basic framework that should be used. What works for one organization may not work for you.
- To be successful, you’ll need to apply the principles and adjust them to fit your culture, environment, personnel and systems. It’s a job that you’ll never finish because it’s a cycle that continuously repeats. It must be evaluated and adjusted as new rules and requirements are issued and as your personnel changes.
- Establishing a healthy CMS is a process that takes time – LOTS of time. It’s not a one and done process. It’s a process that evolves and continually changes.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for anyone involved in a bank’s compliance management system. This may include compliance officers, auditors, management, directors, etc.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.