Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including links to all relevant source documents and resources.
The "Quarterly Compliance Briefing: Fall 2021" webinar has been approved for 2.5 CRCM credits. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. To receive a certificate, email email@example.com. Certification holders must report these credits at https://aba.csod.com.
- Pandemic servicing protections
- HUD disparate impact rule update
- AML/CFT priorities announced
- FFIEC authentication and access guidance
- FDIC proposed new insurance calculations
- CRA modernization progress – OCC abandons its rule
- Executive Order to agencies to examine consumer protections
- New state privacy laws
- OFAC and Cuba
- CFPB mobile device disclosures
- CFPB studies on pandemic effects – card limits, servicing
- Updates to ECOA notices
- FCC and robocall process review
- Juneteenth timing guidance
- Eviction moratoria extensions by agencies
- CFPB and FHFA data on mortgage experiences
- Regulatory standards for nonbank mortgage servicers
- MLA report
- Revised third-party management guidance
- Racial bias in appraisals
- FHFA’s expanded fair lending program
- CFPB supervisory highlights
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
"Carl is a wealth of knowledge in all things compliance and I would not have passed my CRCM exam if it wasn't for listening to many of his webinars along the way." -Don Savino, SVP Risk Management, Pacific Western Bank
"The Quarterly Compliance Briefings are always a great source of information regarding what has changed and what changes are on the horizon." -Chris Cerda, Senior Risk Advisory Services, Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.