Are you struggling with managing Information Technology (IT) and getting results in IT? Do you want to bring IT further into alignment with the business plan? If yes to either question, this webinar is for you!
Information Technology underpins modern banking and every bank has to have a comprehensive and modern IT practice in place to not only support staff, but to come along side the business to drive technology further into the organization. Tim shares the fundamental pieces of a modern, customer service-oriented IT Department, how each of these pieces relate to each other, and how to integrate them into your current IT operations.
Having built a strong customer-centric IT service organization, Tim describes each component designed to improve results and drive customer centric practices into your IT Department. In this educational session designed for Information Technology leadership (IT Directors, IT Managers, and those in similar positions) and those on the senior leadership team whom Information Technology reports up through, you will learn the eight critical components of a modern IT Department and how to put them into use with systems you may already have in place. Tim shares practical implementation examples at each step, pulling on his over 30 years of IT experience to help your team implement these components.
- Information Technology and Talent Management – why having the right people in the right seat is critical to IT success
- Strategies for building professionalism and accountability into the IT organization
- Keeping your institution on the technology forefront – expanding and refining technology to meet both internal and customer needs
- Strategic planning, budgeting, and driving alignment between IT and the business.
- Risk Management, understanding where internal expertise ends and strategies for outsourcing and managing vendors
- Understanding why tracking IT metrics is important and the critical measurements you need to be tracking right now
- Strategies for building an organizational “IT Best Practices” system and how to align IT with those best practices
- Why having everyone on the “same page” as how to resolve service requests can drive efficiencies and reduce service time
- Modern project management and strategies for controlling scope and costs
- How to build a modern service request system resulting in timely resolutions and increased end user communications
- Developing a modern and responsive internal IT Department issues resolution process
Who Should Attend?
IT Managers, IT Directors, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Presidents, and any other senior leader who has Information Technology reporting up through them. This webinar is also a great primer for those in technical roles looking to move into IT management in the near future.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.