Join us as we analyze consumer compliance issues identified by the CFPB and other regulatory agencies. Not only will we discuss the issues in detail, but we have developed auditing and monitoring activities that you can utilize to ensure these areas are not issues at your institution!
Internal auditing and monitoring for consumer compliance are important components of your institution’s compliance management system. Don’t be caught off guard by a known regulatory compliance issue! Join us as we discuss regulatory agency identified compliance weaknesses and how to implement an effective testing program designed to proactively identify consumer compliance issues at your institution.
- Tips on Developing Auditing & Monitoring Schedules
- Understanding the Components of the FFIEC Consumer Compliance Examination
- The Benefits of a Proactive Compliance Program
- Most Frequently Cited Regulatory Violations
- CFPB: Supervisory Highlights
- FDIC: Consumer Compliance Supervisory Highlights Overview
- Federal Reserve System: Consumer Compliance Outlook
- Examples of communications that result in UDAAP concerns
- Utilizing CMP Reports as Auditing and Training Tools
- Flood - Issues that lead to CMP’s!
- Ready to use checklists for several of the areas discussed!
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for operations managers, compliance officers, risk officers and auditors but will cover issues identified on both the lending and deposit areas.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.