Every company, regardless of industry, is trying to figure out how to attract and retain the right talent. Organizations are also striving to achieve their goals and fulfill their vision described in their strategic plan. But how do you achieve all—attracting and retaining talent while achieving your objectives and fulfilling your vision? Marci Malzahn shares how succession planning fits into your Talent Management Program. She also gives you strategies and ideas on how to integrate your Talent Management Program with your company’s Strategic Plan.
In this webinar you will learn strategies to avoid losing your top talent, and how to establish a simple yet successful Talent Management Program, which in turn integrates into your Strategic Plan. The presenter will cover nine competencies your successors must possess and you will walk away with strategies and tactics you can implement in your institution immediately.
- Learn about the key components of a strong Talent Management Program
- How to conduct a talent assessment in your organization
- A step by step process of how to integrate your Talent Management Program into your Strategic Plan
- Strategies on how to retain your top talent and attract the right talent
- The importance of succession planning and how to get started at all levels
- The nine competencies your successors must possess
Who Should Attend?
Human Resources personnel including HR Director, managers, supervisors, senior leadership of any organization and Board of Directors as well as ownership.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.