This webinar will take a look at hot spot areas related to TRID. Learn what examiners are citing as well as other common errors in plain English.
Get a heads up before examiners arrive! The TRID rules are complicated which can ultimately lead to errors and put your bank at risk. This webinar will point out what examiners are looking for and will also bring your attention to areas that are notorious for errors. Consider this webinar your “cheat sheet” to get you on the right track BEFORE your next examination.
What You Will Learn
- Loan Estimate & Closing Disclosure Majors
- Common Loan Estimate & Closing Disclosure Issues
- Revising the Loan Estimate & Closing Disclosure
- The Latest CFPB Guidance
- The "Good Faith” Standard
- Tolerance Comparisons & Cures
- Best Practices, Examination Feedback & Much More!
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, and compliance and audit personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.