During this webinar we will bring you up to speed on all the new intricacies with Limited Liability Companies (LLC).
Learn how to document and set up resolutions for complicated multi-tiered LLCs. You will study Series LLCs, Reverse 1031 Exchange accounts use of LLCs, and review the life cycle of the LLC. This detailed webinar will help you make the best account opening and paperwork decisions for the LLC.
What You Will Learn
- What is an LLC
- Understanding the different tax options of an LLC
- Members, Managers and signers
- Breaking down the operating agreements
- State specific documentation
- Adding members, managers and signers
- Taking off members, managers and signers
- Dissolving the LLC
- Selling the LLC
- Trust as a member of an LLC
- Reverse 1031 Exchange and use of LLC
- Single Member LLC –disregarding an entity
- Multi-member LLC with entities as members
- Low profit or L3Cs
- Series LLCs
Who Should Attend?
Deposit Compliance, Deposit Operations, BSA, Branch Managers, Loan Officers, Senior Management, Customer Service Representatives, Personal bankers, Training and anyone who opens accounts.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.