2021 brings many BSA issues that can keep you up at night! From COVID Crimes and SARs to planning your Hemp policy, there are many twists and turns for 2021. This program brings many “Have you thought about it?” items on your list of things to do for 2021. COVID has changed customer transactions in ways we are just beginning to understand. What will it do to your risk assessment, your exemptions, your Customer Identification Program and beneficial ownership? Its time to begin to think about the long-term impact on your program and the short-term compliance issues.
- SARs and COVID
- Transaction Monitoring gone awry--not sure anybody's baseline will be normal
- CTRs new rules still creating havoc
- CTR Phase II Exemptions—will there be any?
- Common Errors on Beneficial Ownership
- Hemp Rules and Plans approved in many states
- OFAC—New administration may bring changes in sanctions
- Red Flags for PPP Fraud
- Online account opening
- And much more
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA Staff, BSA Audit, Compliance, Operations, Security and Branch Staff
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.