This webinar will provide an “introduction” to the banking industry and touch on most all aspects of banking. This webinar is a must for all new bankers and/or those that want to “brush up” on their general banking knowledge!
- Full-service commercial banking including a brief history of the modern US banking industry and how banks make money
- Products and services offered by banks including depository accounts, lending, trust department, and cash management
- Types of loans-consumer, residential, and commercial
- The five “Cs” of credit: capacity, capital, collateral, conditions, and character
- Investment products (FDIC and non-FDIC insured)
- Competitors in the market place
- Customer Service Skills and their importance in all aspects of banking
- Emerging technologies including the latest trends
- Banking regulations and regulatory agencies
- Management of the bank including the ALCO, audit, and loan committees
Who Should Attend?
All new bankers including tellers, financial services representatives, credit analysts, and management trainees. Additionally, any banker that wants to "brush up" on their bank knowledge are encouraged to attend this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.