During this class we will cover the topics for your annual training. We will get you updated and ready for a good examination with many hot spots discussed and hopefully you will avoid some of the issues that many institutions are facing in 2021.
The "BSA Officer Annual Training" has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the streaming individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event.
- What has changed since last year?
- Risk Assessments
- CIP and CDD Revisited
- CTRs and SARs
- CTR Changes still pending on business accounts
- Training, Audit, Internal Controls and BSA Officer
- High risk customers-marijuana, MSBs, HRBs, Charities
- Sharing Compliance Resources
- OFAC and the changing landscape
- FFIEC Exam Manual Updated
- Revised Audit Worksheets
- CTR Examples
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, any person within the bank who has responsibility for setting BSA policy and procedure.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.