Three areas of BSA exam manual rewritten! What’s new?
The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) today released one new section and updates to three sections of the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) Examination Manual. These updates affect the following sections:
- Introduction - Customers (new)
- Charities and Nonprofit Organizations
- Independent Automated Teller Machine Owners or Operators
- Politically Exposed Persons
- Line by Line look at these new sections
- Changed audit procedures
- Learn if anything needs to go to your Board of Directors
- Learn if anything needs to be changed in your approach or procedures
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA Staff, Deposit Operations, Compliance and Branch Staff.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.