This 2 part series will take place on July 8th and 9th at 10:00 AM CT.
The Call Report has been subject to many changes over the course of 2020 and 2021 with continued impact by economic, accounting and regulatory changes. Our recent challenges related to the economic crisis under COVID-19 have added to the reporting burden for loans with changes impacting all financial institutions that will continue into 2021.
This 2-part webinar will help you learn the classification priority for reporting loan information correctly and will provide detailed information related to:
- Loan classifications by Call Code.
- Reporting unused commitments, reserves on unused commitments and risk weighting off-balance sheet exposures.
- Insider loan reporting.
- Troubled debt restructurings.
- Recap of CECL reporting items to include reporting purchase credit impaired loans (PCI) vs credit deteriorated loans (PCD) and the CECL related reporting required in Schedules RI-B, RI-C, RI-E, RC-O and RC-R.
- Reporting PPP loans and any associated borrowings.
- Identification of HVCRE loans.
- Off-balance sheet exposures reportable for eligibility for the CBLR framework.
- Classification of HELOCs and reporting changes to open-end and closed-end lines of credit secured by 1-4 family residential properties that will be effect for reporting in 2021.
Who Should Attend
This review of selected Call Report loan schedules and reporting items will benefit anyone responsible for preparing loan schedules for the Call Repot to include personnel in loan accounting, lending operations, loan officers, loan assistants, and any loan operations personnel responsible for coding loans or maintaining detailed documentation on the loan portfolio. This training will supplement annual comprehensive Call Report training recommended by bank regulators.
Continuing Education Credit Information
Recommended for 5 CEU Credit Hours. After attending this webinar, each attendee can receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CEU Credits.