Your institution is unique so your strategic plan should be unique as well. Too often, executives and directors will construct a strategic plan from old plans, use strategies that no longer work, or just brainstorm based on emotion or intuition. The environment for community financial institutions, however, has become a much faster-paced industry than it was 5 or 10 years ago (or even 1 year ago before the Pandemic). In addition, the industry is impacted by many more forces, challenges, new competitors, and also opportunities than ever before. These drivers highlight the need for every financial institution to design a living, breathing strategic plan to thrive and grow.
After this Webinar you’ll be able to:
- Clarify your vision, mission, and core values
- Learn the importance of a clearly defined strategic plan structure
- Identify key components common to successful strategies
- Understand the role of enterprise risk mitigation and management in an institution’s strategic plan
- Identify and implement four key growth strategies
- Establish “best practices” with board governance
- Develop and manage the strategic planning and implementation process in your institution
- Conduct a Strategic Risk Assessment for New Initiatives
Who Should Attend
This informative session is designed for the Board of Directors, Leadership Team, Supervisors with planning responsibilities, Chief Risk Officers, and everyone involved in Strategic Planning process.
Continuing Education Credit Information
Recommended for 2 CEU Credit Hours. After attending this webinar, each attendee can receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CEU Credits.