Are you creating your first ERM Program for your bank? Do you want to ensure your current program is complete yet keep it simple? If yes to either question, this webinar is for you! Risk Management is at the heart of banking and every bank has to have processes, policies, and procedures in place in order to assess and manage the risks on their balance sheet. Marci shares the fundamental pieces of the ERM puzzle, how they relate to each other, and how to integrate your ERM program into the bank’s Strategic Plan. Having built an ERM program for a community bank from scratch, Marci describes the various components of a strong ERM program. In this educational session, you will learn how to put your program together using all the parts you already have in your bank. Marci shares how you can make the process fun and how your team will become closer as they work together with the common goal of protecting the bank’s assets while fulfilling your bank’s vision.
- ERM general background and key definitions
- How implementing an ERM Program can help Financial Institutions survive and thrive
- Identifying the specific building blocks/components of a simple yet complete ERM Program
- The three key ongoing Phases of ERM:
- Identifying and Assessing Risk
- Mitigating and Eliminating Risk
- Monitoring and Reporting Risk
- Creating an ERM Committee Charter and choosing the right ERM Committee members
- Integrating the ERM Program into your Strategic Plan
- Top Risk Categories and Definitions – including Model Risk Management
- ERM Risk Assessment Matrix – Definitions and example
- Creating the Risk Management Appetite and Tolerance Statement – Description of Process
- Implementing your ERM Program and benefits
- ERM Program Flowchart
Who Should Attend?
Chief Risk Officers, Risk Managers/Leaders, Chief Credit Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, Board Directors who want to learn more about ERM, Bank Presidents involved in the risk management process and their ERM program.
"Extremely helpful in taking all the pieces and breaking them down to simple action items." -- Tiffany Perry, SVP, The Lincoln National Bank of Hodgenville
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.