Last October FinCEN made changes to the FAQs on joint accounts and multiple roles on CTRs. Those went into effect in September. Plus the new business account rules are delayed but we will review those.
We will also review line-by-line the text fields and requirements to complete the SAR. There are fields for cybercrimes, notes to FinCEN and narrative instructions. You will receive highlighted screen shots showing you how to complete and a SAR Handbook to help with timing, referral forms and other tools to help with your SAR filings.
What You Will Learn:
- New Rules on multiple roles now in effect
- New business account rules delayed but not forever
- How to back file a CTR and write a letter to FinCEN
- How to handle the cash ins and outs on joint accounts
- Changes to Line 2 on role of customer
- Delayed Changes to businesses and dbas
- Delayed Changes on multiple locations
- IOLTA Deposits in cash
- Minor accounts
- Power of attorney deposits and withdrawals
- How to complete the note to FinCEN
- What is an advisory or GTO form
- Cyber crimes
- Human smuggling and human trafficking
- Line-by-line review of all instructions
- Copy of Form and instructions
- Referral forms for staff, excel spreadsheet of all advisories and mortgages
- How to complete a narrative
- And much much more
- CTR Handbook and Examples
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit tellers, teller managers, branch operations, deposit services, training, new accounts and BSA Officers, BSA Support personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officer, Branch Operations.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.