When you sit down for your next core vendor negotiation, wouldn’t you like to know what is going on behind the scenes at the vendor? In contract negotiation, having a strong understanding of how decisions are made and who is making them at your vendor is the first step in negotiating a strong deal for your financial institution. Join us to learn 10 techniques that a top negotiator uses to improve his position when negotiating core vendors for his clients.
Prior to joining Remedy Consulting, Mr. Kelly managed hundreds of contract negotiations per year for one of the largest vendors in the industry. Helping you understand how vendors look at contract negotiations will make you a much more adept negotiator on behalf of your financial institution. Mr. Kelly mixes in humorous stories from the negotiation trenches that will help any bank executive better understand who they are negotiating against.
What You Will Learn
- Price Charts-The Kelley Blue Book of Core Negotiations
- The relationship between Efficiency Ratio and Acquisitions
- Statistics: to Use a Vendor Consultant or Negotiate yourself
- How Negotiation Consultants price their services
- Timeline for changing vendors
- Tracking your contract dates
- Understanding how your AE or Sales Rep is motivated
- Negotiation tactics
- Best opportunities to negotiate
Who Should Attend?
The person directly responsible for improving a Bank's profitability through stronger negotiations. This is a session for the C-Suite; CEO, CFO, COO, or the CIO.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.