Today’s business structure environment is very complex. You will open many types of business accounts with multiple layers of ownership.
This program will focus on different structures and common errors. When is an account a “dba” and when is it disregarded? When is it an agent and when is it a sole proprietorship? There are many mistakes made by financial institutions because of lack of understanding of business structures.
The "Mapping Multi-Tiered Business Accounts" has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the streaming individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event.
- Sole Proprietorship with trust as owner
- Corporation with a dba
- Partnership with LLCs as partners
- LLC with single member as a person
- LLC with single member as a business
- LLC with multiple members who are both people and businesses
- How do we drill down?
- How do we get beneficial owners and controlling person?
- What if the customer lies?
- What if the customer’s business structure changes? Is sold? Is dissolved?
- What happens in the business when a principal dies?
Who Should Attend?
New Accounts, Personal Bankers, Loan Officers, Branch Managers, Training, Head Tellers, Supervisors, Branch Administration and Compliance.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.