When describing what makes the difference between an excellent leader and an average leader, the number one answer is…good communication.
Good communication is much more than how you communicate, it’s what you communicate. This webinar will take the mystery out of becoming a good communicator and give you the skills you need to be an excellent leader.
In this session, you will learn 5 best practices the best leaders use to effectively communicate, including how to:
- Get people excited about coming to work each day
- Set clear boundaries that everyone respects
- Understand what message you’re sending when you’re not saying a thing
- Use assertive communication skills that get results
- Motivate others through sincere appreciation
Who Should Attend?
New and emerging team leads, supervisors, and managers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.