Each event in this series is 2 hours in length.
Designed for bankers new to Call Report preparation and those seeking a refresher course, this series will cover:
- Regulatory and reporting requirements pertinent to Call Report preparation
- Best practices related to the preparation and review process
- Basic accounting and reporting practices
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement schedules
- Loan schedules and Loan Coding
- Deposit schedules
- Maturity and repricing reporting requirements
- Off-balance sheet reporting requirements
- Reporting loans to insiders
- Community Bank Leverage Ratio and Risk Based Capital
- Risk Weighting Assets and Unfunded Commitments
- Call Report for Beginners - Part 1
- Call Report for Beginners - Part 2
- Call Report for Beginners - Part 3
- Call Report for Beginners - Part 4
- Call Report for Beginners - Part 5
Who Should Attend
Designed for bankers new to call report preparation or those that are looking for a refresher on reporting requirements.
Field of Study:Accounting
Prerequisites:Basic knowledge of a bank’s general ledger chart of accounts with a basic understanding of bank accounting.
Advanced Preparation:Please bring a copy of a recently completed Call Report for your Bank.
Continuing Education Credit Information
Call Report for Beginners - 5 Part Series has been approved for 10 CPE credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only.
OnCourse Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Students can contact OnCourse Learning via email at email@example.com to lodge complaints or issues.