How do I see the list of products that I have ordered?
Order information can be seen by logging in to BankWebinars.com or CUWebinars.com. Then select Orders in the My Account dropdown menu.
How do I register a colleague for a webinar or live stream?
To register for a webinar or livestream on behalf of someone else (meaning you aren't planning on attending yourself)
- Add a webinar or live stream to your cart from any page. After clicking Add to cart, you can complete your registration in the pop-up window that opens. When you reach the Attendee Information step, you'll be asked if you will be attending the event. Select "Other attendees only (not you)".
- Fill in the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address of the user looking to attend.
- Click the + Add another attendee button if more than one user needs to be added and enter the contact information for the additional attendee(s).
Since you are placing the order on behalf of another attendee, the purchase will appear on your Orders page (My Account > Orders) as well as your Student Portal. Please note that you may receive an order confirmation on your own account, you will not have access to the live event, but you will be able to view the recording.
How do I share, extend or upgrade a recording?
Shared recording access is free. Sharing a recording allows your colleague(s) to access a recording that you already have access to. Once shared, colleagues will be able to watch the recording, download handouts and certificates and more.
- Log into BankWebinars.com
- Hover over My Account in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Orders.
- Scroll down to the order you would like to upgrade and select the Order number that you would like to edit.
- You can now choose to click on either the Upgrade registration, Share recording access, or View upgrade history options depending what you would like to change with the order.
When do recordings become available?
Recordings will become available to users within two business days of completion of a webinar.
How do I access my upcoming webinars, OnDemand recordings, instructor materials, digital download and certificates?
All purchased content is accessible from your My Training page, located at the top of every page. Once there, you will see a training card(s) with the title of the content. Select the training card. You will see any available access, whether upcoming or recorded, digital downloads, as well as any certificates and instructor handouts that are available to be printed.
*Only the authorized purchaser of the digital download option of a webinar product may use the digital download. An authorized purchaser is the entity or institution that purchased the Materials.
What can I expect when purchasing a CD?
CDs are created and processed after the event has occurred. CDs will be shipped no earlier than 2-3 weeks after an event.
What happens to existing Webinar Subscription Package Credits?
If your organization had a Webinar Subscription Package, a store credit of equal or greater value to the remaining credits was added to the user account who originally purchased the Webinar Subscription Package. Store credits can be selected as a payment option during checkout.
Which accreditations does our content carry?
Many of our products carry specific accreditations such as CAMS, CRCM and others. Each webinar detail page will reference any specific accreditations and continuing education credits provided under the product title as well as at the bottom of the page where details will be provided, including how to report credits that are gained by an individual.
How do billing, invoicing and payments work?
If you selected to pay for a product using an invoice, you should expect to receive the invoice via email a few days after your order was placed.
If you are tax exempt or have any other billing-related questions, please send an email to AccountsReceivable@OnCourseLearning.com or call us at 866-512-9888, press option 3.
How do I ensure I receive communications from OnCourse Learning?
You will need to have the following trusted IP addresses and domain names whitelisted so that you can login, access courses and reports, and receive email notifications:
- All outbound OnCourse Learning emails come from the following dedicated IP addresses: 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206
- Please ensure the following domains are also added: *.oncourselearning.com (for email notifications), *.betraining.com (Bank and Credit Union customers), *.bootstrapcdn.com (for course themes), player.vimeo.com (for video content), *.gotowebinar.com (for streaming content)
How do I transfer access if I accidentally purchased an upcoming webinar for myself?
If a course was purchased under an incorrect account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and we will update the order:
- Order number
- Webinar name
- Email address of the correct user
- Full name of the correct user
In the future, while adding a course to your cart and completing your registration, make sure that you select No when asked "Will you be attending this live event?". Once No is selected, you will then be able to add the contact information for any attendees.
What are the system requirements for accessing a webinar?
To access any webinar, we recommend:
- Using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers
- Removing or disabling any ad blockers, such as Adblock Plus and uBlock
- Whitelisting vimeo.com and zoom.us