How do I see the list of products that I have ordered?
Order information can be seen by logging in to BankWebinars.com or CUWebinars.com. Then select Orders in the My Account dropdown menu.
How do I register a colleague for a webinar or live stream?
To register for a webinar or livesteam on behalf of someone else (meaning you aren't planning on attending yourself)
- Add a webinar or live stream to your cart from any page. After clicking Add to cart, you can complete your registration in the pop-up window that opens. When you reach the Attendee Information step, you'll be asked if you will be attending the event. Select No.
- Click the + Add Attendees button and enter the contact information for additional attendee(s).
Since you are placing the order on behalf of another attendee, the purchase will appear on your Orders page (My Account > Orders)
How do I share, extend or upgrade a recording?
Shared recording access is free. Sharing a recording allows your colleague(s) to access a recording that you already have access to. Once shared, colleagues will be able to watch the recording, download handouts and certificates and more.
- Log into BankWebinars.com
- Hover over My Account in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Orders.
- Scroll down to the order you would like to upgrade and select Order Details to the right of the order.
- Click on the Upgrade. You may need to click on "To upgrade further, view the original order." and then click Upgrade.
- Select the option you would like to upgrade to.
- Click on Share Your Access below the price of the order.
- Type in the first name, last name, and email of the user you want to share the webinar with. Note that you can only share the recordings after the live event has ended and the recording has been posted.
If you are looking to upgrade the order or extend the order:
If you are looking to share the access with another user:
Once a recording is shared, an account will be created for any new users and they can log in to their My Training page to access the content.
When do recordings become available?
Recordings will become available to users within two business days of completion of a webinar.
How do I access my upcoming webinars, OnDemand recordings, instructor materials and certificates?
All purchased content is accessible from your My Training page, located at the top of every page. Once there, you will see a training card(s) with the title of the content. Select the training card. You will see any available access, whether upcoming or recorded, as well as any certificates and instructor handouts that are available to be printed.
What can I expect when purchasing a CD?
CDs are created and processed after the event has occurred. CDs will be shipped no earlier than 2-3 weeks after an event.
What happens to existing Webinar Subscription Package Credits?
If your organization had a Webinar Subscription Package, a store credit of equal or greater value to the remaining credits was added to the user account who originally purchased the Webinar Subscription Package. Store credits can be selected as a payment option during checkout.
Which accreditations does our content carry?
Many of our products carry specific accreditations such as CAMS, CRCM and others. Each webinar detail page will reference any specific accreditations and continuing education credits provided under the product title as well as at the bottom of the page where details will be provided, including how to report credits that are gained by an individual.
How do billing, invoicing and payments work?
If you selected to pay for a product using an invoice, you should expect to receive the invoice via email a few days after your order was placed.
If you are tax exempt or have any other billing-related questions, please send an email to AccountsReceivable@OnCourseLearning.com or call us at 866-512-9888, press option 3.
How do I ensure I receive communications from OnCourse Learning?
You will need to have the following trusted IP addresses and domain names whitelisted so that you can login, access courses and reports, and receive email notifications:
- All outbound OnCourse Learning emails come from the following dedicated IP addresses: 22.214.171.124 | 126.96.36.199 | 188.8.131.52 | 184.108.40.206
- Please ensure the following domains are also added: *.oncourselearning.com (for email notifications), *.betraining.com (Bank and Credit Union customers), *.bootstrapcdn.com (for course themes), player.vimeo.com (for video content), *.gotowebinar.com (for streaming content)
How do I transfer access if I accidentally purchased an upcoming webinar for myself?
If a course was purchased under an incorrect account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and we will update the order:
- Order number
- Webinar name
- Email address of the correct user
- Full name of the correct user
In the future, while adding a course to your cart and completing your registration, make sure that you select No when asked "Will you be attending this event?". Once No is selected, you will then be able to enter the contact information for the attendee(s).