An effective selling system helps you and your team to develop strong sales behaviors so that you become masterful at repeatedly prospecting, qualifying, asking engaging and relevant questions and developing new relationships.
The Effective Selling System for banking will help bankers with these key 4 areas:
- Mastering the first call to find out if your prospect has a compelling reason to work with you
- Gaining clarity around tough topics like rates, current bank provider and decision-making process
- Getting commitment for next steps so you don’t get lost in ‘let me think about it’ land
- Closing becomes an end result of a strong sales process, not an event itself
If you or your banking team needs a better process for building lasting relationships, sign up for this 4 part series. Each session is 1 hour in length.
- The Effective Selling System for Banking Part 1: Maximize the Initial Call
- The Effective Selling System for Banking Part 2: Are They Really a Prospect?
- The Effective Selling System for Banking Part 3: Gain Clarity & Commitment with Your Prospect
- The Effective Selling System for Banking Part 4: Present to get a Decision
Who Should Attend
Lenders, relationship managers, business bankers, new business development, sales managers, sales leaders, trainers.